We will be publishing a new type of post here at Small Biz Dad. App Discovery posts are meant to show you the details on business apps with a link to it’s store page. It’s not a review, but we may review it at a later time.
File Manager for Android Description:
Full featured file manager on Android, fresh UI design and user friendly functions!
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolution support
* Support 20 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file browsing
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV without download
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Keywords: file manager file explorer file browser wireless WIFI LAN SMB gallery
Our Take: File Manager for Android like a solid file manager and it has a lot of good reviews on Google Play.