If you live in the UK and you take the train a lot, and I’m pretty sure a LOT of people do, then you need to check out the new app from Virgin Trains named….VirginTrain Tickets (duh).
VirginTrain Tickets lets you receive your e-ticket on your Windows Phone device which will cut out all that standing in line. Wait, don’t you UK folks call it standing in queuing? For my own preferences, that makes the app worth it’s weight in gold. I detest queuing and will take most any measure to avoid it at all costs.
Here are the features for the app:
- Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK
- Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
- Book for up to 8 people at once.
- Totally secure booking.
- Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
- Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
- Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
- Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
- It’s Free…That’s a great feature.