Small Biz Dad has introduced a new App Directory category. The App Directory will be used as a basic listing of apps that we feel are useful. The post will include the basic description, link to the market/app store, and the listed cost. We hope this will be of benefit to our readers.
From your couch, on the train or in the air – get anytime, anywhere access to your PC or Mac.
Remotely control your PCs and Macs over WiFi/3G with the free LogMeIn app on your iPad or iPhone. It works with LogMeIn’s free award-winning software installed on as many computers as you like. You can remotely access your files, run your applications and control your desktops from anywhere. With everything at your fingertips, you’re finally free to go.
Access your information and get stuff done.
• Access your home and work computers on the go.
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad or iPhone.
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad or iPhone.
• Fix computer problems remotely for business or personal IT.
To Get Started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn App and create your account.
2. Log in at LogMeIn.com from the computer you want to access.
3. Install the LogMeIn software on as many PCs or Macs as you want to access.
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn!