DEVELOPER SUBMITTED POST – This post was generated via our app submission form. The content here is from the developer and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Biz Dad.
Field Job Reporting is a best application for for those organizations and individuals looking to manage their field jobs. This app have many silent features such as creating new jobs, scheduling jobs by date and dates, custom calendar, Managing field jobs by updating job details and status and also send reports to concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment.
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Field Job Reporting Features:
- Creating new jobs
- Scheduling jobs for specific dates
- Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
- View jobs by completion status
- View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed
- Calendar view shows jobs by date with status
- User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
- Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction traveled to reach the job location
- Send reports to others via email as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
App Cost: Free