DEVELOPER SUBMITTED POST – This post was generated via our app submission form. The content here is from the developer and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Biz Dad.
Can’t seem to manage your events efficiently? What you need is a one-of-a-kind app that helps you schedule your events and keep track of them. In other words you need iKal. Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
- Add an Event and Save it
- Set Start and Due Date with the time
- Multiple Alerts for the Event
- Set an alert to the Relative Date
- Event specific notes
- Set the Priority of the Event
- Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
- Event Categories
- Create Duplicate copies of events
- Delete an Event
- 5 Views for Displaying Events with iKal (Month, Week, Day, List, Today)
- Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
- Comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
App Cost: Free