DEVELOPER SUBMITTED POST – This post was generated via our app submission form. The content here is from the developer and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Biz Dad.
CppDroid is a great way to learn code. Simple and easy to learn C/C++ IDE focused on learning coding.
Small Biz Dad’s Note: I love the idea behind this app. I haven’t tried it but will certainly be testing it out over the next few weeks.
* Code Autocomplete
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) with fixes
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait or landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes)
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* offline mode (no internet connection required)
* includes excellent C/C++ code samples
* detailed C++ tutorial and learning guide included
* auto updates and add-on manager
* Dropbox support
App Cost: FREE