I’m a big list maker. I find it the easiest way to get myself and my team organized. Let’s list our goals, our objectives, our resources, our lunch requests….you get the point.
So today I’m going to take a quick look at Quick List for iPad. Quick List is a simple list making application. While some may think having an iPad app for a grocery list is a bit much…I would disagree. The larger the list the more difficult it is to manager on paper, so here comes Quick List. I like the ability to mark what’s done as I go and only view the items that aren’t done.
Here are the features:
- User-friendly and highly efficient design – The developer kept it simple and I love that. The app is not designed to launch rockets into space…keep it simple.
- Awesome graphics – The graphics are nice…but it’s what you expect from any iPad app.
- Add/Edit or Erase Unlimited ToDo Lists On Quick List – Yeah, that’s kind of the point. But it’s nice to see a free app that isn’t feature limited. Of course, it is supported by ads…so just be aware of that.
- Add Bookmark – Especially handy on large cumbersome lists. For instance, lets say you really want to make sure you pick up the bean dip for the big office party because the boss loves it…set a bookmark so you can go right to it.
- Add Reminder with Alarm – “Don’t forget the bean dip”. The reminder and alarm is a great feature for Quick List. A great tool for when your list has time sensitive items.
- Print Your List – A no brainer. Unless you want to be the guy in Office Depot with your iPad then printing the list is a necessity.
- Email Your List – I really like this feature. You can email your list and it includes the status of the list item so the recipient can see that you’ve already picked up that bean dip.
Quick List is a nice little app that says what it does and does what it says. Being primarily an Android user, I’m accustomed to ads in applications. Some Apple users don’t like ads and if you hate them…then Quick List may not be for you. Personally, I don’t mind and I like the app. I recommend giving it a try.[appstore id=”597961494″]