DEVELOPER SUBMITTED POST – This post was generated via our app submission form. The content here is from the developer and does not necessarily reflect the views of Small Biz Dad.
Organize camera pictures by albums, people, location, and timeline. Easy and flexible way to organize, search, publish, view and share camera pictures
- Albums and Events – Simple photo album management via PicOrg. Albums can be easily and automatically organized based on location and event time. You can also manually create albums and copy pictures across multiple albums.
- Face Tags – Create new albums by face tags. Copy and find albums using face tags. Picture Organizer lets you add a new face and/or name automatically by detecting faces on your pictures.
- Manage Places – Browse pictures on a map by places. Easily find pictures using the map. You can add places or create an album based on your picture places.
- Share and Publish – Easily publish your best and selected pictures to Facebook albums.
- Automatic organization of your pictures into albums and events
- Copy, Add, or Remove pictures between albums
- Gallery view via original size and thumbnail views
- Mark your favored photos by flagging them and add descriptions.
- Search by different criteria such as date range and flagged
- Organize photos by faces recognized in photos
- Faces are recognized automatically
- Easily add, remove, or modify faces on pictures
- Assign social face tags on photos
- Search photos by face tags
- Sort and find photos by GEO Location
- GPS Geo Tagging used to show photos on a map
- Adjust geo locations of photos on map
- Publish entire albums to Facebook (including descriptions and face tags)
- Multi album publish in the background while you continue to work.
App Cost: free